Light Duty Maintenance and Repairs
- Check the premises of the location in order to assure that everything is working in condition and perform light maintenance and repairs as needed.
- Repair and/or replace issues like: burned lights, ceiling panels, broken soap dispensers, toilets, blinds, etc.
- Attend tenant’s requirements inside the offices, solve the problem or inform the problem to the Property Manager in order to get a specialist to fix it.
If there is an emergency, we will go as soon as possible to check the problem and inform about it to the Manager (some jobs could have extra charges to be discussed).
- If any issue needs to be solved or fixed after offices hours, we will do it at night or during the weekend.
- Inform to the Property Manager any issues with the building or the tenants that could be important or needed to be attended by the main office.
- All parts or spare parts needed in order to perform a proper repair must be provided and/or paid by the customer.
For more information or to receive a price quote, please contact us today.